Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Here are my March letters, still using my own paintings for the main body of the letter. I have found one particular painting suits most letters, as it gives a good covering, though I have used a couple of others, those being my feather paintings...which seem to suit also, saves things from getting too boring.
As for getting straighter lines....well that still evades me.









I am really enjoying the whole process, and also seeing everyone else's work,
such inventive people out there....see you next month, cheers Sandra. 



8 comments:

  1. Sandra, each one is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a treasure for your beautiful comment, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like them Callie, regards Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the K with it's little triangle atop the lower leg! What a great way to do it. And j is special as well - just that little twist to the left at the bottom. Sigh. I must love letters. I still love looking into the detail of the painting within the letter as well - so much to see. Go well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Fiona for your comments, the paintings sure help to make it more interesting, to draw one in.

      Delete
  5. beautiful once again, Sandra - I'm with Fiona - love the cheeky top of the K and the dotty body XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Northen Territory I hear????
      I'm so happy you think my letters are a bit cheeky....especially that K
      spots and all.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it's always great to hear from folk.