Saturday, March 9, 2013

Apology and explanation...

... for the lack of letters from me!

As I type, the sun is shining, but it's far too windy for outdoor photos.
Any of you who have lived  or holidayed in the tropics during monsoon season will understand that, when we do have a reprieve, priorities are usually focussed on cleaning!

I am working on letters. Honest! If the weather cooperates ( no reflection on Sandras in general, but the current cyclone is named Sandra!) and if I'm not caught up in car shuffles to the airport I may manage a rubbish picture later today...

But I am enjoying what's coming through on the blog.

Cheers!  Di

2 comments:

  1. My letters are also done, but I haven't taken my pics yet... it's been very overcast here, so I am just as bad!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it's always great to hear from folk.