Here are the next set of my letters including an experiment with cutting out the letter instead of using ink and a Chinese brush. Interesting.
I have begun to think about how I will present them and I feel quite excited about the concept. Hopefully I will be able to convert the concept to reality.
I have also made progress toward my 1000 cranes. 700 made! Only 300 to go. It has been nice using recycled paper to achieve these cranes. Things like shopping dockets, library notices, out of date pamphlets etc. I will be using some of them in my presentation of the letters. My original thought was to try to use them all but it is logistically impossible I think, unless I made a curtain of them. Hmmm now that's a thought.