Thursday, April 25, 2013

I think I'm all caught up now...


I sat down to review where I was up to last week and found I was a few stragglers behind, but not too far.

So here I am up to date-ish with my letters all the way to P.



And close ups of a few...





It is still a weekly challenge to find peace in the newspaper - and I am interested to see the different contexts in which is appears.  Sometimes the middle-east, sometimes North Korea, sometimes peace treaties...

The quest for peace continues.

8 comments:

  1. wow - the upside down ones are a challenge to find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The concept is fantastic. Love what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyndell - it makes my project feel quite purposeful in a way as I stop each week to seek out peace - even if only from the newspaper. Glad you are enjoying it!

      Delete
  3. I really like how 'active' your peace alphabet is, Fiona - how many different actions/things are coming into play to create it. A bit disheartening that finding peace in the newspaper has not been easier, but at least it is floating about out there, somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa - I do enjoy making myself do something about it and how I have to do it weekly, i couldn't just write these all at once because there just aren't enough words written about peace on a weekly basis. Altho I daresay I miss a few. You're right tho - peace is our there, somewhere!

      Delete
  4. Elegant, gentle and very peaceful. though I think the quest for peace will always be on the agenda. Will man ever learn?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra. I agree that it is a forever type of quest, we seem to not learn at all.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it's always great to hear from folk.