Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Terrie's first 2013 alpha

Better late than never!  It took me a while to find my concept, practice some lettering, etc.  So here are the letters I have done so far - which brings me up to date....


I decided to work on my 'peace' alpha second this time around so here's my intertwined letter alpha.  I'm not sure if I'm going to add color and how/where, but I have a bit of time to figure that out.  I think it's going to be presented in a spiral/scroll type format.  I've sketched out preliminary ideas on the rest of the alpha but have some unresolved twining issues.  But that's the challenge, right?

I'm sure loving the variety of designs and work that are showing up - each so beautiful in its own way!

2 comments:

  1. These letters look like they are really enjoying hanging around with each other! I like the black and white drawn look of them, and the hatching. Have fun designing the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a spiral or scroll presentation. Looking forward to seeing how it develops.
    Sandy in the UK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it's always great to hear from folk.