Sunday, February 17, 2013

Keeping up to date

According to my calendar and my sometimes less than perfect maths, I think we are finishing week 7 of the year - or at least that is where my letters are up to!

So here are E, F & G.

I continue to try and track down the word peace each week in the newspaper and am finding it remains somewhat elusive at times - there will definitely not be an oversupply of pages for these letters. Nonetheless it is there each week when I go looking...





A selection of newspaper pages where I discovered the word peace. See here for the background to my peace alphabet

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how you will put it all together at the end. Knowing you, I'm sure you'll come up (or have already come up) with a surprising and beautiful solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very clever concept, Fiona! I am looking forward to seeing the end result! Warm regards, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it's always great to hear from folk.