Monday, December 9, 2013

Lyndell 2nd ALAW for 2013

I have completed my ALAW letters all in a rush.  It was a case of do it now or who knows when I would get to it.
It's this crazy time of year where catching up with family and friends, making cards to keep in touch with the family and friends in other parts of Australia and the world, takes precedence.  It is such a lovely time of year, one that gives me permission to think about people and think of the memories of previous years. I love it!
I have enjoyed being part of ALAW again this year and I am looking forward to being part of the challenge next year.  Special thanks to Fiona for organising the very successful ALAW exhibition.


4 comments:

  1. Love the way you solved the spacing with the extra labels.
    Sandy in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! I am looking forward to doing 2014 with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ces lettres regroupées sont très belles. J'aime beaucoup la composition et le travail des lettres.
    - - - - - - - -
    These letters are grouped very beautiful. I love the composition and work of the letters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it's always great to hear from folk.